Did u know that we have 154 genomes in common with a species of shark? I mean, isn’t that totally crazy that sharks are our distant biological cousins?So, to level the business playing field, COAFSE suggests that u let loose your inner shark:
- “Yep. I probably did that.” being offended is for novices. Your inner shark doesn’t care what some guppy has to say about her. Neither should u. We spend a lot of time feeling offended and defending ourselves. Time to stop.
- Grow more accustomed to failure. sharks don’t worry too much about mistakes. When on the hunt, they make lots of miscalculations about what they can catch and what can fit in their mouths, etc. Unlike many other life forms-they don’t let themselves get stuck trying to fix mistakes, they just move in a forward direction towards the next opportunity. Time for us to do the same.
- Have sexual energy be part of your everyday life. its sorta like the difference between playing checkers and chess. When u have an awareness of your sexuality, u get a lot more fun and control and interestingness out of walking around or negotiating a deal or brainstorming in a meeting. Sex is a natural point of awareness for every homosapien and women spend a lot of time acting more like a deer and less like a shark in the boardroom. Don’t be prey. Just stay in control & get your way. Added bonus: when u r aware of your sexual energy, u can shut down transgressions in a millisecond. “Deer” just tend to pretend they didn’t hear it. Want to wake up your inner shark? Buy my SharkBait. Very nice stuff. Warning: it’s addictive.
- Don’t worry about rejection. Business rejection is a blessing. It helps u define the shape of the deal and if there is simply no deal to be had, it lets u know to move on to bluer water.
- Seize on opportunity. When there is blood in the water-OPEN WIDE and feast as that business deal gets DONE.
we are sharks-feel us bite